Sage Greetings from California!
- A Gardeners Guide to Hummingbird Sage
- California native sages
- In the Native Garden: 25 Colorful California Salvias Plus a Cousin
- Indigenous People Want Brands To Stop Selling Sage And Smudge Kits
- Sage Advice: Welcome Salvias into Your Garden
- Salvia or Sage?
- Taking the mystery out of sage
- Traditional Ecological Knowledge: Chumash Naturalists and Ecologists Speak about traditional plants
Salvia spathacea, also known as Pitcher Sage, is endemic to the California coast, with a range that stretches from Orange County to the Napa Valley. One of 18 sage species native to California, this drought- and salt-tolerant plant often grows wild on bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Sages, Salvias, truly drought tolerant California Native plants.